E-mail me at hamintheturlet@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Halted.

Last night, I'm sad to inform you, the project hit a bump in the road.
We were working on the project in front of the Federal Building, and someone called the police on us.

The police were very respectful in asking us not to continue, and informed us that there is a proper way to go about gaining permission from the city to continue.

The bad part of it, though, is that my friend Bonita and I, and possibly Nancy were put into the graffiti watch list, or something like that

So, today starts the process by which we start to get the project back on track.
We're going to write letters, and make phone calls, and do what needs to be done in order to be allowed to continue to honor those who payed the ultimate price when asked by their government to risk their lives.

If anyone has any ideas, or has dealt with something like this before, and can offer advice, I'm all ears.
Or, if you just want to send me an e-mail and let me know you're out there, pulling for the project, that would be nice to get as well.

E-mail me for more information..
hamintheturlet@gmail.com

Thank you for your support,
I'll keep you posted on my progress..
Willie.

No comments: