E-mail me at hamintheturlet@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I just called City Hall to talk to someone about how to get in to the City Council meetings, and how to get to speak.
I got transferred to the Office of the Clerk where an extremely nice woman is calling over to the Community Development Board to talk to someone about filing a "Green Sheet" which gives me a spot on the agenda. She told me, that I would have to get a department 'head' to file one for me.
Maybe that's what she's doing?

I'm waiting for her to return my call and let me know how things went.

I will keep you posted and let you know how things go.

Look below to see the letter I wrote to Councilman Michael Flanders.

As for the City Council meeting, the information i have so far is that the next meeting August 6, at 4:30. That's next monday.


Thanks for the support,
Willie

No comments: